Pre-Entitlement Process & Construction Process
Based on our experience of over 150 projects we have developed an acute understanding of Owner’s specific needs based on a variety of project types. Jacobson Golf Course Design, Inc. is positioned as a solutions provider for projects that require;
- Project Team Meeting: Develop strategy for presentation of project to governing agencies.
- Public / Member Workshop / Design Charette: Public / member input will define project direction.
- Joint Agency Pre-Application meeting: Local, state and federal officials.
- Project Team Meeting: Develop strategy for efficient and timely approvals while preserving the integrity of the vision for the project.
- Preparation of Working Drawings
- Preparation of Technical Specifications & General Conditions
- Preparation of Agreement between Owner and Contractor
- Final Construction Cost Estimate
- Final Construction Schedule
Examples of our Work
The “holistic” approach to planning used at Bowes Creek reflects a visionary paradigm for creating golf course communities in harmony with nature while remaining financially viable.
The project site is located in a region known as the #1 recreational area within the “pearl triangle” of Southern China.